This Internet Resellers Policy governs the Internet resale of Bennett’s Choice nootropic line of products (“Products”) from Bennett’s Choice, a nutritional supplement company. This policy is unilateral and can be amended at any time. Such amendments will be updated in this location on the web site.
- Policy and Restrictions
a. Authorized Resellers:Only authorized resellers are allowed to sell the Products through their website. An acceptable Product reseller is someone (a healthcare practitioner, trainer, physical therapist, gym, or other approved vendor) who has been approved by Douglas Labs and whose account is in good standing. Such approved customers may resell the Products.
- Copyright and Trademark: The philosophy and integrity of the Bennett’s Choice brand, including the Brain Evolve line, must be consistently protected at all times. Content displayed on the Bennett’s Choice website, in brochures, advertisements, product packaging, product information sheets and other marketing materials are copyrighted and trademarked. All content appearing on or associated with all privately labeled products, is copyrighted and trademarked as well.
- Brand Representation:The unauthorized use of copyrights, trademarks, logos, manufacturing images, product images, copy or other Bennett’s Choice information (including the Brain Evolve line) on the internet without expressed consent is prohibited. All photos, images, and product and/or company description content pertaining to or describing Bennett’s Choice must be current and obtained from Bennett’s Choice directly. This information cannot be pulled from the Bennett’s Choice or nootropic websites or other Internet sources, unless specifically directed in writing by Bennett’s Choice. This information may be updated and amended at any time.
- Information Disclosure:All individuals or companies intending to resell the Products through the Internet agree to disclose all ownership or association of any kind with other affiliated websites of any type.
- International Restrictions:Products are for distribution in North America only. Due to international supplement regulations and policies governing such products, and to protect the integrity and rights of our international distributors, products cannot be shipped internationally. f. Compliance with Laws: The customer is solely responsible to comply with all applicable laws and regulations where it advertises or sells the Products. g. Payment and Returns: Customers are to submit either prepaid check or credit card as method of payment. Account terms are not permitted. Additionally, returns and/or credits will not be granted. h. Pricing Provisions: Authorized approved customers must abide by the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy, as outlined in section III of this document when advertising or reselling the Products.
III. Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy
Liability: The Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy applies to all customers including those that own, operate or manage websites. The MAP policy applies to all printed and electronic advertisements of the Products, including but not limited to catalogues, brochures, websites, email solicitations, special offers, newsletters and electronic coupons or coupon codes. Customers agree to assume all liability and responsibility for the resale of the Products through the Internet.
- Advertising:Through the purchase of the Products, customers agree not to advertise through any medium of mass communication any Product at less than the Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for each respective Product as listed on the Bennett’s Choice product list in effect at the time of the advertising. This policy prohibits the advertising of any volume discount or other promotion that would cause the per unit sales price to be advertised at less than the SRP. Similarly, any language referring to or speaking of inferred discounts that a customer may receive through a website is prohibited.
- Actual Resale Price: MAP provisions do not establish the customer’s actual resale price. Customers are free to set the actual resale price, as they deem appropriate; however, all products must check–out at or above suggested retail price (typically the page at which the end user finally purchases the product). Access to an actual resale price that is lower than SRP via the Internet may only be granted through restricted web pages protected by a unique code.
Absolute adherence to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy is required for active account status. If a customer fails to comply with the terms of Section II. a. through h., Bennett’s Choice shall notify them via phone, email or standard mail of the violation and immediately place the customer’s direct and distributor (if applicable) account on hold until the customer has come into compliance. Failure to comply with the MAP policy in Section III. may result in temporary or permanent revocation of the customer’s wholesale purchasing privileges, suspension of the account or termination of the account. Bennett’s Choice reserves the right to revoke the customer’s wholesale price purchasing privileges and/or terminate the account of any customer in violation of any of the terms or conditions outlined in this policy without prior notice. Violation of any such terms automatically forfeits the account holder’s ability to sell products in any capacity.